The Chargers are 1-0 following a 24-19 win over the Raiders.
Here’s a have a look at the snap counts for the Bolts from Week 1:
– Justin Herbert and the Chargers beginning offensive line – Rashawn Slater, Matt Feiler, Corey Linsley, Zion Johnson and Trey Pipkins III – performed all 67 offensive snaps. Herbert threw for 279 yards and three scores with a passer ranking of 129.4. He was additionally saved clear, because the Bolts didn’t permit a sack.
– Keenan Allen exited early with a hamstring harm, however he had 4 catches for 66 yards on his 22 snaps. Mike Williams led all huge receivers with 62 snaps, whereas Joshua Palmer performed 50. DeAndre Carter (25 snaps) had three catches for 64 yards and rating. Jalen Guyton performed 5 snaps on offense.
– Austin Ekeler led all working again with 33 snaps. He had 72 complete yards, 36 each on the bottom and within the air. Joshua Kelley (18 snaps) and Sony Michel (16 snaps) cut up reps on the second working again spot instead of Ekeler. Fullback Zander Horvath performed 15 snaps and made an affect in his NFL debut, catching the Chargers first landing of the season.
– Gerald Everett performed 44 snaps as he discovered the tip zone in his first recreation with the Bolts. He had three receptions for 54 yards within the win. Tre McKitty performed 40 snaps, and Richard Rodgers noticed the sphere twice on offense.
– Storm Norton performed three offensive snaps as an additional offensive lineman.
– A complete of 4 gamers performed all 58 defensive snaps for the Bolts: Derwin James, Jr., Nasir Adderley, Asante Samuel, Jr., and Michael Davis. James had a sack on Derek Carr and Samuel recorded an interception off the Raiders quarterback.
– Joey Bosa (53 snaps) and Khalil Mack (49 snaps) every noticed a heavy workload, too. And they produced of their first recreation collectively. Mack had 3.0 sacks and a pressured fumble, and Bosa tallied 1.5 sacks and a pressured fumble of his personal.
– Bryce Callahan performed 46 snaps because the nickel cornerback and recorded an interception off Carr. Safety Alohi Gilman was on the sphere for 20 snaps in three-safety packages.
– The Bolts began Drue Tranquill and Kenneth Murray, Jr., at linebacker in Week 1. Murray performed 41 snaps and drew reward from Chargers Head Coach Brandon Staley for his toughness in coming back from an offseason ankle harm. And Tranquill nabbed the primary interception of his profession late within the first half, a turnover that led to Carter’s landing catch.
– Sebastian Joseph-Day and Austin Johnson every performed 32 snaps. The duo was key to holding the Raiders to simply 64 speeding yards, together with solely 14 within the first half. Jerry Tillery performed 21 snaps in opposition to the Raiders.
– Kyle Van Noy and Morgan Fox, each newcomers, every performed 28 snaps in opposition to the Raiders. Fox teamed with Bosa on a sack of Carr on the second-to-last defensive play of the sport.
– Chris Rumph II performed 11 snaps and Otito Ogbonnia was on the sphere for 9 snaps in his NFL debut.
– Rumph and Troy Reeder led the Bolts with 19 snaps on particular groups. There have been 5 gamers who performed 16 snaps on this section: Ja’Sir Taylor, Kelley, Horvath, Nick Niemann and Amen Ogbongbemiga.
– Gilman and Deane Leonard performed 15 snaps apiece on particular groups, whereas McKitty and Dustin Hopkins performed 10 snaps. JK Scott and Josh Harris every performed 9 snaps.
Bolt Up for 2022!
Secure your 2022 Season Ticket Memberships as we speak! Click right here to study extra.